Common Questions before we Begin
Below are some of the common questions new clients have when we meet for the first time. Perhaps you have some of the same questions; perhaps you need answers to other concerns. Our commitment to each new client is to answer all of your questions before we ask you to proceed. Typical Questions:
- So many approaches seem pre-packaged; can anyone tailor a package specific to our needs?
- When was the last time someone really listened to us before they tried to sell us something?
- How much money do I need to maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
- I am about to retire; how can I best manage my affairs?
- With all of the recent volatility in the stock market, are there other types of assets or investments that may be a better choice for me?
- We want growth but how do you manage the risk?
- Do you only manage our money or do you take care of our other financial needs as well?
- Costs and fees are a mystery to me; how do you get paid?
- Do you invest your money in the same way you are recommending that I invest mine?