Committed to the Last 5%
Our commitment is to remain focused on your ever changing needs. And we are committed to serving you the whole way – not just for 95% of your needs. We start by developing a clear understanding of what is important to you today and where you want to go from here.
Understanding your needs:
We believe that to create a mutually rewarding,long-term relationship we must provide you meaningful and lasting solutions.
We recognizethat these solutions must be dynamic; our advicemust reflect your current situation and be adaptable to your evolving long term needs.
In our practice, this process is achieved through regular communication and reassessment of your needs. Every aspect of life has a financial component, and as your life evolves so do your
Our role is to understand your stressors,to prioritize your goals and ultimately to safely grow your assets for the future. We are then able to objectively create and implement the most appropriate solutions.
We have excellent professional alliances with lawyers, accountants and estate planning professionals to assist us in the planning process. We are also happy to work with your existing professionals and if appropriate, we would be pleased to introduce you to proven specialists.
- Client interests come first.
- A successful relationship is first a meeting of hearts, and then a meeting of minds.
- Individuals who work with a trusted advisor will be more successful in achieving their financial goals.
- Our success will follow our client’s success.
- Total wealth management serves our clients best.
- Managed-money solutions are most effective in the long term.